Tuesday, August 7, 2012

Three Years as Mrs. Hutcheson


Today is a very special day...our anniversary! Three years ago today I married one of my very best friends and we started our adventurous life together.

In our three years together we've lived in three different houses, had a baby, moved to Africa, and come very close to bringing our adopted baby home. We've been keeping busy!

Today I am celebrating Drew and thanking the Lord that He brought me such an amazing man. God knew exactly what I needed in a husband to compliment my personality and complete me. He gave me the perfect husband for me...and as an added bonus He gave me a smokin' hott one! =)

I often tell Drew that he is the best husband in the world. And while I know that there are many many wonderful husbands (my father and father-in-law are great examples of ones) I do believe that Drew is the best husband in the world for me. I am truly blessed and often wonder why on earth God thought I deserved such a man as him.

To celebrate our third anniversary I made Drew a slide show. We have so many great memories together it was hard to choose just a few pictures!

I love you, Andrew Byron Hutcheson! Thank you for being the godly leader of our home, a patient and sweet husband, and a fun and wise father. I love living life with you and can't wait for the next 3 (and more!) years together. Happy Anniversary!

No comments:

Post a Comment