Wednesday, June 20, 2012

Fish Lips for Dinner!

Tonight Isaiah had fish for dinner. Not frozen fish fillets that you buy at Meijer. Fresh Nile River Tilapia that just last night was swimming around happily until today they met their doom! We wanted Isaiah to kiss the fish before chowing down on it but instead he decided to bite the lips off! And he preceded to eat them...and loved them! This boy was made for Africa!


Posing for the camera!

"Mom, I'll smile for you but I really want to start eating my fish lips!"

"Ok, this is the last smile guys. I'm starving!"

Isaiah started moving in to kiss the fishy.

But wait! His mouth starts to open and.....

Yuck! He bites the lips right off and starts munching away on them!!

Mommy's reaction was quite dramatic.

The lipless fish.

"What, mom? Did I do something wrong? Them fishy lips tasted goooooood!!"

No comments:

Post a Comment